BORN THROUGH INNOVATION AND A PASSION FOR RACING
Pagid Racing Brake Pads remain the forefront of the performance and racing industries. Whether your needs are purely racing or performance and trackday you can be confident that there will be a Pagid Racing pad for you.
If you’re involved in Motorsport, you have probably heard about PAGID Racing Brake Pads. If you’re new to Motorsport, or have joined the growing numbers of 'trackday enthusiasts’, you’ll be thinking of all of the things you need to do to set your car up and make yourself competitive
Braking can play a huge part in turning a competitive drive into a winning drive. Selecting the right brake friction compounds is essential if the performance of your brake set up and your car is to be maximized. So how do you choose, when there are so many good (and some not so good) products on the market? We suggest that you look at the braking products that successful drivers and teams use – not just to compete but to WIN! These are products that the leading sports car manufacturers turn to when they want a ‘no compromise’ brake set up on their latest high performance models, which brings us back to PAGID RS brake pads;
- Produced in Germany for PAGID’s motorsport division: Bremsen Technik GmbH
- Sold Worldwide through the leading European brake system manufacturers and a network of independent race and performance parts distributors
- Specified as Original Equipment to some of the most prestigious road cars over the past 10 years, including Audi RS4 + 6, Porsche Carrera GT, Aston Martin DB9, Köenisgegg CCX and ALL new Ferrari models!
PAGID remain at the forefront of development of the latest carbon ceramic disc technology. With this kind of pedigree, it’s not surprising that;
- Formula Renault UK have chosen a PAGID RS compound for exclusive use in the championship
- For 5 consecutive years (’01 – ’05) and again in ’07, the Le Mans GT Class winning teams chose PAGID RS
- The champion in the ’07 British Formula 3 Championship chose PAGID RS
- Drivers of circuit/trackday favourites – Lotus Elise, Porsche GT3 and BMW M3 choose PAGID RS
- Group N Evo and Impreza drivers choose PAGID RS for tarmac and gravel rallying
Whatever form your Motorsport takes, you can be sure that there will be a PAGID RS brake pad available to give you the braking performance that you require.